Monday, June 2, 2014

Training for the week 6/2-6/8

Here is my training schedule for the week according to Hal Higdon's intermediate program:
Monday - Stretch & Strengthen
Tuesday -5 mile run
Wednesday -45 min tempo
Thursday - 3 mile run & strength
Friday - rest
Saturday - 5 mile pace Wedding
Sunday - 11 mile run

I didn't do a whole lot today as I'm feeling under the weather. Got a bad headache and my throat has been sore. I even took a nap. Here's hoping that tomorrow is better as I've got the 5 miles to do at the gym.

I'm really looking forward to the end of the week. Friday is Payton's preschool graduation and we are also leaving for Seattle that day. I'm getting so excited!! It'll be fun to see my fam and I'm especially excited for my friend's wedding on Saturday. 

Gonna leave with a fun pic I took yesterday of the birthday boy excited about his new bubble toy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah Preschool graduation that seems like a 100 years ago. My daughter will be grad from HS next year. Enjoy this time with them-fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will. I'm sure time will definitely fly.

      Delete